So Rick, the kids and I are moving....again. This will be our 5th apartment together in less than 4 years. I'm so tired of moving....and even though I throw out more stuff each time, we always need an increasingly bigger U-Haul.
The reason for this move is because Rick got a promotion from Maintenance Tech to Supervisor. This will bump up his pay an additional $4.00 and hour....but we've been living rent free and now we have to pay rent. So it's good and bad...he gets the experience and title of Supervisor which will help with future jobs to come. Plus, he gets the higher pay scale which will help the transfers in the future stay at that higher rate. (Hopefully)
This just means that I'm extra stressed out now. I'm still adjusting to the little guys since they've been home for two weeks on Monday. But now I'm supposed to transfer all the services (Cox, APS etc), fill out change of address forms, pack up our apartment while still functioning at our old one with the kids and arrange the U-Haul and movers.
I guess in other words...beware when you call this week.....I may snap at you angrily while trying to coddle one of my crying kids, while trying to sit on a box and tape it shut at the same time!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment