We have been so busy lately! Rick and I sat down and talked some stuff out, and decided for the sake of my sanity and to help save money for a house of our own, we would move in with my mom.
He fought it kind of hard, since he feels he's less of a man for not providing a place for us by himself. I just had to point out, that he was doing that, but unless he got a second job, we would never get out of an apartment.
So the weeks have been busy trying to pack up our apartment and clean out moms house so we have room for all of us. She is going from a house with 2 cats and herself to: 3 Adults, 2 babies, 1 dog and 3 cats. It's going to be a busy, loud house, but we're all okay with that....wish us luck. :-)
We also got our first official family picture taken. THAT was a fun experience....I don't know who was more tired by the end of the day, the kids or Rick and I!

2 comments:
What a great picture! Good for you guys, I think moving in with your mom is a great idea...you'll get some help with babies, not be lonely while Rick is at work, and save money too! I have two kittens looking for a good home if you want to add to your full house over there!
Well, I finally logged in to see what is up...just to find out, I just got all the data in person. I was so glad you brought the boys by to visit. Please come ore often. It was great to see you all...love ya!!
Post a Comment