Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 Update


Hey everyone - so its been over a year since I last posted - I apologize for no new pictures but my printer/memory card port went kaput so I'm stuck for awhile. This is the latest I had on file - Christmas morning (2008).

The boys are doing well. We had to have Jon's four top teeth pulled out (bottle rot) and michael will have to have this pulled also. Jon bounced back like nothing happened though, and my "little boy" ended up gaining 15 pounds in 2 months!!

Rick and I are in escrow - 7 days till we close on our first house!!!! We are ecstatic! We're going to be paying less for the house than our apartment!!! That's AWESOME!!! We have a 10 year plan to have it paid off too....so hopefully we can stick to that. Who knows though right?

We've been talking about having another baby now that we have a house. But we agreed we're going to make sure Rick can cover all the bills first. If we have another baby I don't want to go back to work until they are all in school. So we'll see what happens. We'll keep everyone posted on a housewarming "get-together" so everyone can come and see the new digs.

Love you all!

No comments: