Thursday, March 22, 2007

The boys progress


So the boys had a doctors appointment today. They each got four shots (two in each leg) and they were NOT happy about it! Rick and I just got them to sleep and it's 9:30pm. But the doctor is VERY happy with their progress. We were seeing her every week for weigh-ins and measurements, but she is so happy with their progress that she said we don't have to come back for two months!! Yeah!!!

Michael -
8 pounds, 6 ounces
21 Inches Long

Jonathan
9 pounds
21 Inches Long

These are up from two weeks ago when they were 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 7 pounds 13 ounces!!!

They are growing up so fast!! (Sniff)

2 comments:

SuzieQ said...

I am SO glad they are doing well. Those shots hurt and I am sorrty they were fussy for so long afterward. I hope you are all getting some sleep here and there.

SuzieQ said...

Oh, and keep the picures coming!!! They are very cute, but then I am biased you know, being one of the grandmas!!